Sunday, February 22, 2015

RSS feed | Log in | I want my blog as well | I do not know what is going to fight in World War III,


= Compound of the element oxygen catabolism - oxidation number of oxygen is -II To compound name we must first determine the oxidation number of positive compounds (Cu O). The oxidation number calculated as follows: For these compounds, called valid. Cross rule. Ie .: anti-ox. no. of oxygen -II must be number two (green). Therefore against Prem oxygen and must also be three, which indicates oxidation number of gold. Result: carbon dioxide golds * More about endings catabolism and oxidation states in the article the naming inorganic compounds If we name and we want to create a formula eg. Silica, first determine oxidation numbers for -IV Si oxide and -II. followed by cross-rules assign lower exponents and we arrive at this: Si 2 O 4, we can shorten exponents -> SiO 2
On this blog On whole Blog.cz
RSS feed | Log in | I want my blog as well | I do not know what is going to fight in World War III, but in the fourth it will be sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein) Homepage To page content | Shortcuts catabolism


No comments:

Post a Comment