Friday, December 19, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Today I opened the lid on the bucket and filled with little carbonic acid. Probably quite unnecessary but I have to say that decided to be extra picky with this beer for it to be so fresh o fresh as possible and for it to stay that way as long as we possibly can.
Thanks for an entertaining blog! You have not considered the Better Bottle with check valve to completely butanol eliminate contact with oxygen after completion of fermentation? Then one can drop the new container for disposal or torrhumling in a closed system. I have just a Lagunitas clone of fermentation in this solution and should try this for the first time!
Haha! Yes! But I'm actually very happy with my current equipment so the last time it is just the ingredients that have cost money. :-)
Twenty Eleven butanol theme. | Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment