Monday, August 25, 2014

Thomas: I think it is around $ 800. And with respect to temperature ... If you have a wine cooler,

Champagne Poetry - Part V - Article on My-Pleasure
It's been a while since I took it, and my "notes" udi taste misplaced - but on the other hand, I know that it costs significantly more than the Laurent-Perrier usual non vintage brut. However, anaerobic I will not promise that it is worth the extra money, anaerobic but fortunately it's a matter of taste.
Great poetry in line with Nik and Jay, as well as "House-passed" the seller that used to stand at Alberton station blah. had nugget like "I can say it without lying, it costs only 20" and "Even though you are suffering from mobile, you can still buy House-passed". )
Thanks Magnus - I'm glad you can see the similarities. There is actually nothing more entertaining than poetry with a twinkle in his eye. This also applies to slogans - I remember, among other things, having heard these two:
Thomas
Thomas: I think it is around $ 800. And with respect to temperature ... If you have a wine cooler, I am told that the temperature should be between ten and twelve degrees. I'm running eleven. You can put it in the refrigerator, but take it out half an hour before - you should hit the spot. I also think that a cold champagne tastes anaerobic less. Therefore, the eleven degrees right in my world.
Thanks for another wonderful Champagne poem and a reminder of the great house Laurent-Perrier. Next time you have a bottle of Laurent Perrier * Grand Siecle Alexandra Rosé * Optional argång whichever is dusted up)
... I think after all, still the slogan for the safe long-dead cola product, "Sinalco", still holding .... "Si'nalco to your Cola" ... and who monstro invented it? Are there any suggestions?
The winner of Laurent-Perrier photo competition
Categories Automobiles Cause Related Boutiques Bubbles But why - and who? Citroën Depeche anaerobic Photographs Guest Bloggers GO Traveling Hello sailor JUKE Charismatic men Pickers, utensils and grooming cards - but good Leffe Living Lifestyle Media Darts with more MINI MINI - show me the key panel Peugeot Pin Madder Porsche 912 Travel Registered Spotted anaerobic Tech Printed matter Clocks VW
Nicolai Klingenberg NK@MY-PLEASURE.DK

No comments:

Post a Comment