Tuesday, August 19, 2014

PLAY MUSIC This is the remix ... The Sicario ... Sica


PLAY MUSIC This is the remix ... The Sicario ... Sica's The ... Nicky, Nicky, Nicky Jam ... This is the remix ... Aaahh ... Waiting to answer the text is already not take any more I remember that day when you gave me (Yeah) You got me wrong, peptide I accept it and do not control me And I hope that answers a text and waiting ever call (Y Yeeh, Eeeh) Waiting for call back Waiting to answer a text And seriously ... And everything reminds me of you Even in my mouth there's a taste you looking Vivo Cell I feel like calling you And when we talk, I will tell you I look forward, I will continue You are Still waiting my temptation text, your call (x2) I got it bad, I accept not control myself and I answer a text waiting And waiting ever call (Y Yeeh, Eeeh) Waiting to call again Waiting for reply to an Text And seriously peptide ... And I know I can love you if I way into offices and thus be able to recover Those nights that we talk Between you and me there must be something 'Cause I know this is pa' long And you really peptide and I go and wherever I go, me take charge and let me know if you're willing to let me get close one more And give everything to love (x2) I got it bad, I accept and do not control me And I hope that answers a text and waiting to return call me (Uh, Uh) Waiting to call again Waiting for the answer ... Hahaha ... Seriously ... NICK Nicky, Nicky, Nicky Jam Sica ... text ... I'll take more than a month .. . Expecting a Nicky text ... And the same thing is happening ... So 'we join the two for the same reason ... (Three peptide Kings Inc.) ... Three Kings ... Bryan Lee ... Askenax "The Thinking Machine" ... Ray The R ... (Sica) ... El Sicario ... (Luisitou "The Virus") ... This is one of the talents .. (00692) .. . Coming to keep the street ... (To all the that is not on this side) ... Of those who speak from the heart ... (Sadly, but not sound) ... Nicky Jam you ... Sincerely ... (Industry Inc.) ... artist of the year ... (White Black Saga) ... Waiting for mommy to answer, because ... What I have is a fever .. (LOL) .. . sabrosura Is ... This is the Remix ... This is the Remix ...
LETTER: J Balvin Ft Farruko - 6:00 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment