Sunday, July 6, 2014

Today was only about 4-5, but very productive hours! We began by looking upon collision detection t


Today was only about 4-5, but very productive hours! We began by looking upon collision detection to try to understand what was wrong. After a while we realized that we had done wrong (though it looked urea right out) and if I'm not mistaken, I got the gist that it became parcel tion all the time, or when the entire object was in contact with the other. We decided anyway to do it right and then we took the opportunity to do so collision handling, etc. ended up in a class of their own (Game_Level), who will be in charge of creating the track and keep tabs on it. We did a lot of it before we stopped for the day, but it is not quite clear. We've also been thinking more about how we feel with the "game engine", "game state", and so on. And which of these we should and should not use and why. It leans towards us having a game engine that takes care of everything that is common to different "states", such as certain urea values for the hero and the map and collision handling.
2010 (6) November (4) October (2) 2009 (28) December (11) November (8) Moving enemies Map Old man moves and works! More Collision Detection! And some encapsulation. trouble with collision detection now works he! The old man moves! TDP005 - game in c + +! October (1) September (8)
Pontus Linkoping, Sweden I read the second year at the bachelor's program for innovative programming at Linköping University (LiU). This is my blog for the projects urea we do during urea training. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment