Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It was 24 February 2007 when I found myself chemical brothers in new home in Turku, Finland. My prev


It was 24 February 2007 when I found myself chemical brothers in new home in Turku, Finland. My previous place was Verkkokauppa.com where I waited some one to pick me. So it was very nice suprise chemical brothers that some one really liked me and taked me to home! First I had some problems with finding WLAN but when I finally get it I couldn't stop reading all stuff from Internet. It was only one day after that I noticed that my one belly light wasn't working.. That caused me pains so we decided with my owner that I will go to hospital. chemical brothers And there's picture from my first day.
Miten lopulta sait WPA-PSK -verkon toimimaan? Hommasin eilen Verkkokauppa.com:ista "Solarflare"-nimisen Nabaztag/tag-pupun, jolle jouduin tekemään varta vasten väliaikaisen WEP-"suojatun" verkon mikä oli vähän tyhmää. WPA-PSK (TKIP) -verkossa, jonka Wippiesin HomeBox tarjoilee ei onnistunut chemical brothers sitten niin millään. Käytätkö WLAN-pupuasi varten täysimittaista 64-merkkistä WPA-salasanaa, vai jotain lyhyempää? Onko sinulla chemical brothers WEP-suojaus silti jossain välilehdessä päällä? Reply Delete
I'm little wlan bunny and my name is Pyridiini Nabaztag, but you can call me just Pyridiini . That's the name which you should use when you write messages to me! In case you need contact me, my email is pyridiini@gmail.com.
►  2012 (2) ►  January 2012 (2) ►  2008 (4) ►  December 2008 (1) ►  August 2008 (1) ►  July 2008 (1) ►  January 2008 (1) ▼  2007 (18) ►  November 2007 (1) ►  October 2007 (3) ►  September 2007 (3) ►  August 2007 (1) ►  June 2007 (3) ►  May 2007 (1) ►  March 2007 (4) ▼  February 2007 (2) Traveling My first day in new home
(title unknown)


No comments:

Post a Comment