Saturday, April 19, 2014

Many thanks, I have just seen your post and uour solution is working. In fact, when I try to connect


Hi, I need urgent aid. I have finished registering almost all the courses and professors (5h of work). Later I have installed different modules, but when I access to the campus, it does not appear nothing. I have edited the file error_log and it appears: [06-May-2010 09:47: 15 Fatal] PHP error: Cannot redeclare organize class LoginListener in /home/zonafpco/public_html/campus/194/module/UCONLINE/lib/login.listener.class.php on line 89 [06-May-2010 09:47: 28 Fatal] PHP error: Cannot redeclare class LoginListener in /home/zonafpco/public_html/campus/194/module/UCONLINE/lib/login.listener.class.php on line 89 I tried to change the name to the directory UCONLINE, but I can't access to the admin interface. Can you help me? I refuse to have to enter the informatiooooooonnnnnn agaiiiinnnnn! Thanks, greetings Xavi xresa   Posts: 4 Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Top organize
Hi! I got the same problem a while ago -- and I managed to solve it. Check the end of this post : http://forum.claroline.net/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=21742&p=50275&hilit=uconline#p50275 Good luck! Philippe
"Il vaut mieux être gravement malade que légèrement mort" - "Le Chat" (Ph. Geluck) PhilippeN Contributeurs Actif Forum   Posts: 222 Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 pm Location: Paris (France) Website
Many thanks, I have just seen your post and uour solution is working. In fact, when I try to connect, instead of creating a new record in the table, it is tryning to delete a record with last activity 5 minutes before the attempt. it was a nice plugin.... Many thanks again Xavier xavier.G   Posts: 30 Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm
Return to Tools and Applets Jump to: Select a forum ------------------ Development    Bugs Claroline 1.11 (stable version)    Bugs Claroline 1.10 (previous stable version)    Proposals and contributions   organize  Help and bugs Modules    Tools and Applets    Proposals and contributions Other topics    Educational scenario Archive    Bugs organize Claroline organize 1.8.11    Bugs Claroline 1.7.9    Bugs Claroline 1.9 (old version) Who is online
POWERED_BY Time : 0.016s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On

No comments:

Post a Comment