Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Comments:


Comments:
I like the pictures really! and the idea with the christmas market as a location for the shooting I think that's great, the atmosphere there I like just as much as you! and thank you! schööön which to hear from you :) Reply Delete
The photos magnesium sulfate are absolutely amazing! :-O I like the idea that you have made on a Christmas market the shoot. Is something completely different! :-) The pants I love. You also a merry Christmas! xx Reply Delete
Follow by Email
Blog Archive of March (3) February (1) January (4) December magnesium sulfate (4) November (2) October (5) September (4) August (5) July (4) June (3) May (5) April (5 ) March (4) February (4) January (7) December (10) November (6) October (9) September (10) August (18) July (11) June (8) May (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment