Sunday, March 9, 2014

Support individuals afflicted bank, I am a woman of fortune e471 heir of my late father, located ac


Support individuals afflicted bank, I am a woman of fortune e471 heir of my late father, located across several bank in the world. As a result, not only did not spend these funds before leaving earth day; Let me then we offer a loan 2000 to 3,000,000 to easy conditions. My service is to provide loans to short, medium and long term. We do not know their uses and transfers are provided by a bank for transaction security. For all your requests, making recommendations regarding steps rates payments and I will be your help. Finally, for more understanding please email me: rouxmichel2008@gmail.com
Useful Information: Avoid fraud by paying with paypal or paying when the product Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services are not buy or sell outside of your country will collect. Do not accept checks from outside your country This site is not involved in the transaction and does not handle payments or deliveries, or guarantees, or provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" e471 or "seller certification"
Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment