Thursday, March 13, 2014

So I encourage you to mount this blog. In want to talk about basically everything, everything good,


Today I am particularly happy and pleased to begin a new journey in my life. A path of action and adventure, which by the way, I wanted to start and several times before but for some reason I've never had the guide or I have not known where to start. But today there is a difference, I can not say that I have the guide or already know where to begin, the difference la place is that today I ABSOLUTE LOVE and WANT to do.
You see ... I've read a lot lately to share my experience with other people who may need information on how to do something and I always ask: But I can show that I can teach you or others? I can contribute to humanity la place that is positive and causes a change for good in others?
To me that is a super tough question. But you know what? I started thinking well and deep. Share my experience ... that and I'm doing for the last few months a year and through my Youtube Channel
So I encourage you to mount this blog. In want to talk about basically everything, everything good, bad, happy or sad so I can pass the only reason that all our lives are full of experiences and I want platicarte my experiences in case someday you go through something like or need words of encouragement, affirmation, a scolding, I that.
Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment