Monday, February 3, 2014

2013 (113) July (2) June (9) May (12) April (17) March (25) February (18) January (


2013 (113) July (2) June (9) May (12) April (17) March (25) February (18) January (30) 2012 (493) December (29) November (23) October (15) September (10) August (15) July (15) June (14) May (18) April (58) March (149) December (147) You can do ... Past? This? Future? ops incorrigible Movies ... Have said and I repeat ... OH TO ME ... Time? Beach is a mess Caxias Germany acid Thanks! DANK DEUTSCHLAND! Pretext ... very good fond is a good time. I LOVE Pretext Joy, Euphoria, Happiness ... Glean With before and after ... none Message for the weekend and he listened! Anxiety I'm in love with a ... STOP @ tu Quiet, calm good friend Moments Easy, easy there are things acid that do not count ... Ai .. Did she think I was yet grace shall we go from there. 're the best :) This same day, a year ago. LOVE YOU But now it's found a half year ago Oscars night I Just Can not Fool? In every breath you give (THE POLICE) Amazing ... Elvis .... in Tuga. * Paintings ...... ouch paintings have long wanted to have ... Telepathy anyway keep on dreaming baralhações More wings today ...... nooooo wich Jealous? I'm one of those days ... Delivery report OK Araldite need a hug ... Better luck the three days ... I also ... Full of stars ... thoughts of the moment ... FEARRRRRRRRR if ... I was the ... I deserve ... always ... "Let me be your only" The wings you gave me ... STOP the train PS - I LOVE YOU Could I ... Until it ... why?? Stars Desire I know I'm heavy, sad, dramatic, crazy, acid i ... 6366. 6367, 6368 ... My other side ... Azémola ... Last day to day IV (*) Forest Fires ... Last day to day IV Can you? Can you? Would YOU CAN ... What can I want more?? An explosive mixture sounds stupid way of being (half??) Wishes of yesterday acid ... Pumba ... It seems cliche ... So, So True. Last day to day feeling lika III to Misplaced Childhood .... Selfishness ... From Caxias with love ... Every Second OH FAXABOR ... Last day to day II BE STRONG ... Fiesta Carare came to mind ... Worried Past daily Haja Space for PARIS MATCH Clash of generations expectations ... Easy! I need a Lucky Star Let's burn again ... And suddenly ... Amaha .... I want to write .. Today was a ... What I would give ... I'm not half the man I use to be Lucky?? Me and RUGBY Another thing that I really like to wish you ... 3 Lots of ... If I knew .... With stock and all ... :) One of the ways I want to follow ... A TIME TO HEAL If I had not the craze that was so smart .... Block ..... ie not ... thoughts, coffee, coffee ... I had the same effect still goes through the day and .... Ready ..... September .... HERE I GO Resign?? nuncaaaa ...... But then I ask to go back .... Not only .... but almost .. hehe VERO Tomorrow morning ... He confessed hours ago ... Do you even ..... ALI ATE UP A LOT OF GOOD Even though not wanna ... MEMORIES OF A PERFECT DAY (one of many) NEW LIFE in search of GOOD THAT WAS BACK


No comments:

Post a Comment